Terms and Conditions
IVEPOS Welcomes You.
If you continue to use this website/app, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website or app or services.
The term ‘IVEPOS’ or ‘Intuition Systems’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website/app whose registered office is Intuition Payment Systems LLP. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website/app and any dispute arising out of such use of the website/app is subject to the laws of India.
- Unauthorized use of this website/app may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Creating an account in the website/app, registered users represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true and correct and that users will update their information as and when necessary to keep it accurate.
- You are responsible for your uploaded documents in our apps/websites.
- Users should keep their login credentials or OTP confidential and you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account.
- All the purchases for any service available on our apps/websites shall be governed by our terms and conditions.
- No refund shall be applicable on the cancellation of the subscription/services.
- We may terminate the user’s access to or use of the services, immediately and at any point, at its sole discretion, if the user violates or breaches any of its obligations or responsibilities under our Terms.
- We always try to maintain our apps/website is accurate and error-free. We are very sorry for any errors or omissions that may have occurred.
Intellectual property rights
In agreeing to these Terms, you also agree that the rights in the Service and Intuition Systems developed Software, including all intellectual property rights, such as trademarks, patents, industrial designs, and copyrights, are protected by one or more of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, regulations and treaties, in
addition to these Terms and any Separate Agreement. In particular, you agree to not modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract source code from any Intuition Systems developed Software’s, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open-source license, we give you express written permission or you are otherwise legally permitted to do so notwithstanding this prohibition.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Service Is Available “As Is.” YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
(a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE AND THE PURCHASE AND USE OF ANY PRODUCTS ARE ALL AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED AND PRODUCTS ARE SOLD ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INTUITION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
(b) INTUITION SYSTEMS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET ALL OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (iii) ALL ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED.
(c) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED, PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE INTUITION SYSTEMS OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
(d) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM INTUITION OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT INTUITION, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS, AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUCCESSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, COVER OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF INTUITION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR
FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE LOSS, CORRUPTION OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, CONTENT OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR USING THE SERVICE, OR PROVIDING ANY SERVICES RELATED TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR RELATED TO THE INTUITION ; (v) INTUITION’S ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS IN RELIANCE UPON YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND ANY CHANGES THERE TO OR NOTICES RECEIVED THERE FROM; (vi) YOUR FAILURE TO PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF ANY PASSWORDS OR ACCESS RIGHTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION; (vii) THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING OR INTEGRATING WITH THE SERVICE OR OFFERING PRODUCTS IN THE INTUITION; (viii) ANY ADVERTISING CONTENT OR YOUR PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY ADVERTISED OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE; (ix) THE TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE; OR (x) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
Modification of terms & conditions
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com