Minimum age requirements
The website/app or service is offered and made available only to users 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are not yet 18 years old, or your use of the Service is prohibited or restricted in any way by the laws, regulations or other government requirements of the jurisdiction in which you live or reside, please discontinue using the Service immediately because by using or attempting to use the Service, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and meet all other eligibility requirements for your use of the Service.
Right to update the software
Connection with any modification of the Service, Intuition Systems may automatically download software updates on your devices from time to time with the intention of improving, enhancing, repairing and/or further developing the Service. Intuition Systems will endeavor to provide you with the option of whether or not to install the update; however, in certain circumstances (e.g., security risks), Intuition Systems may require you to install the update to continue accessing the Service. In all cases, you agree to permit Intuition Systems to deliver these updates to you (and you to receive them) as part of your use of the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data/Permission Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with some details like name, email, and phone number. This can be used to contact or identify you or send SMS or emails.
We collect contact information like number of contacts on the device with a phone number for sending bills/invoices to customers.
We collect storage permission for saving reports in the local device storage.
We collect camera permission to take the picture of the items/products etc., to be attached to products and to scan the barcodes
We may collect your location details to verify your location & current address, to ensure serviceability and to identify unusual activity to prevent any fraud.
We collect SMS data like sender names, SMS body, received time to understand your income, spending patterns and automatically fetch your expenses, bills, credits. We do not read any personal or OTP messages.
We collect event data on your calendar to save customer’s Date of Birth etc.
Link to third-party SDK
AWS MobileClient SDK collects details of your installed applications to validate and authenticate users. We ensure that our third-party service provider takes extensive security measures in order to protect your personal information against loss or misuse of the data.
Links to other websites
How IVEPOS uses user data
We may use the Information for:
- Providing access to the IVEPOS platform for using the Products and Services.
- To manage your account as a registered user.
- Send SMS for authenticating users via One Time Password (OTP) etc..
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, etc for communications related to our services, promotions, etc.
- We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, evaluating and improving our service and products, etc.
Sharing of personal information
We may share your personal information for the following purposes:
- We may share your information with any other subsidiaries or joint venture partner companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- Your personal information will also be safe and securely encrypted or stored safely in our database.